Days Two & Three
GRACKLSTUGH, the City of Blades
Shattered Spire Inne → Darklake District → Whorlstone Tunnels → Gray Ghosts: Safehouse → Obelisk → Hold of the Deep King
Shattered Spire Inne
- Erythedine, Bloater, Dagnol, Valantar, and many others at the Shattered Spire awoke in a fit of madness.
- Ranaghar succumbed to his madness.
- In a fit of madness, Dagnol killed A and One in their room.
- Berringar murdered a high-ranking member of a thieve’s guild (the leader?).
- Erythedine and Dagnol skirmished with a group of kua-toa while in a state of madness.
- Erythedine, Dagnol, and Berringar discovered demonic graffiti (desecration in the name of Zuggtmoy?) in a room on the second floor.
- Erythedine and Bloater looked out over the district from the roof and learned the madness was widespread and even claimed Red Themberchaud.
- Erythedine, Bloater, Valantar, Dagnol, and Berringar, attempted to escape Gracklstugh but the Stone Guards sealed the city.
- A derro named Droki offered to lead E/Bl/V/D/Be out of the city.
- Droki led E/Bl/V/D/Be through the “Sounding Room”, a Faerzress-infused area allowing one to listen to conversations around Gracklstugh.
- E/BL/V/D/Be survived a skirmish with the King of Spiders.
- Droki led E/Bl/V/D/Be to the den of the Gray Ghosts, a derro organization.
Gray Ghosts: Safehouse
- Droki introduced E/Bl/V/D/Be to Ulthgar of the Gray Ghosts.
- E/Bl/V/D/Be learned that the Gray Ghosts were producing alchemical weapons in massive amounts (Coup? Civil war? Uprising?).
- Ulthgar presented a proposition: eliminate the daemonic influence surrounding the Deep King Horgar by destroying his succubus concubine (to decline this proposition was death).
- E/Bl/V/D/Be learned of the succubus’ connection to The Dark Prince (Abyssal demon lord, Graz’zt).
- Ulthgar and Droki introduced E/Bl/V/D/Be to Ghecx and Sylvain.
- Berringar was incapacitated by another bout of madness so Valantar retrieved the holy blade from Berringar’s pack.
- Droki led E/Bl/V/D/G/S to an obelisk capable of one-way teleportation.
Hold of the Deep King
- E/Bl/V/D/G/S was teleported directly to the private quarters of the Deep King’s concubine.
- E/Bl/V/D/G/S destroyed the succubus.
- Horgar, the Deep King of the Duergar, acknowledged the efforts of E/V/D/G/S and granted a boon apiece.
Erythedine – In a series of thoughts communicated from Erry to Horgar, he requested that the Deep King recognize a sort of “favored status” with House Duskryn of Menzoberranzan and that it be known that Erythedine Duskryn was responsible for this new partnership.
Valantar – ???
Dagnol – ???
Sylvain – ???
Ghecx – ???
- E/Bl/V/D/G/S each received a writ of passage for Gracklstugh, the city of blades.
- Deep King Horgar required future assistance with burgeoning daemonic occurrences.
- E/Bl/V/D/G/S learned that communications with Menzoberranzan and Sloobludop had ceased.
- Erythedine was reunited with Grenefyre.